Lone Tree - Production
Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
The Productionist prepares all products, including doughnuts, fillings, icings, as needed for all shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Produces doughnuts that meet Krispy Kreme standards.
- Catches, trays, and boxes doughnuts off the line as needed.
- Prepares all ingredients necessary for doughnut production, dough, glaze, fillings, and icings using the correct formula; maintains a correct dough schedule to ensure product freshness.
- Properly completes the production log, and check list on a regular basis by consistently filling out all areas of log accurately; always seeking to minimize waste.
- Stores all doughnut ingredients properly in labeled containers with appropriate utensils; handles kept out of product.
- Operates and maintains all doughnut-making equipment correctly, and adheres to the company product standards identified in the Preventative Maintenance Calendar.
- Utilizes basic troubleshooting and problem-solving steps to help keep all equipment operating correctly, and maintain product quality.
- Walks the line every fifteen minutes to insure consistent product quality.
- Maintains a clean, neat uniform at all times.
- Complies with all safety and sanitation standards.
- Practices “clean as you go” techniques to maintain a clean work area.
- Maintains a sincere, courteous demeanor with both employees and especially the customers.
- Works with management and key staff to improve performance and implement new initiatives.
- Ensures the work area is stocked, clean and set up for the next shift.
- Assists in retail, processing, and sanitation operations as needed following the guidelines stipulated in this area.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 100% knowledge of specific department standards that affect their position.
- Ability to work in any department that may coincide with their position.
- Ability to learn quickly, teach successfully and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Able to successfully pass background investigation
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to six month related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of, Westward Dough Operating Company, LLC/Krispy Kreme.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must be able to use measurement equipment, read labels and schedules and recognize symbols and colors on cleaning agents. Commitment to teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, and enthusiasm; a desire to take on more responsibility.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is subject to inside environmental conditions. When doughnuts are being produced, the employee is subject to noise in the production/processing area; there is sufficient noise to cause the employee to shout in order to be heard above the noise. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and heat.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds. Regular use of hands to finger, firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.