Lone Tree - Assistant General Manager
Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
The Assistant General Manager provides support for, and capable of acting as the General Manager; works to exceed customer expectations, fosters an ethic of teamwork, develops staff members’ abilities and competencies, and achieves financial objectives established for assigned location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as role model for customer first behaviors according to company standards.
- Responsible for training as directed by General Manager.
- Directs and manages store sales efforts, which may include Hot Light times, retail sales, fundraising, up-selling, and wholesale sales.
- Works with the General Manager to achieve business plan objectives and profitability as set forth in the store operating plan and established financial goals.
- Understands and implements procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance.
- Understands and implements store quality control procedures, including operating standards.
- Coordinates production schedule to meet customer demands and control labor hours.
- Inspects, troubleshoots, and assesses any production or equipment problems to ensure optimum utilization and performance.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness and promotes store safety, e.g. slip-resistant shoes, wet floor signs, FSMA, OSHA regulations, DOT Regulations, Motor Vehicle Reports, etc.
- Maintains a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedule and checklists, training, etc; oversees proper upkeep of store facility and equipment. Responsible for store performance on Health Inspections and third party food safety audits.
- Assists General Manager in managing income and expense budgets, including accounts receivable, profit and loss, etc.
- Manages company resources responsibly, including inventory control.
- Communicates and models company standards and policies.
- Implements efficiently and effectively directives from store and company management.
· Develops and maintains store organization to promote efficient operations.
· Able to perform duties of Processor, Productionist, Retail Specialist, and/or Sanitation.
Able to complete required corporate reporting documentation (financial and operational).
- Weekly paperwork: payroll, inventory, cost of sales, petty cash, training/vacation, payroll forms, wholesale customer breakdown, coupon reconciliation
- Daily paperwork: safe count, deposit balance form, daily operations report, deposit slips, balance discounts, manager walk‑through checklists, wholesale invoices
- End‑of‑day paperwork: balance cashier totals to match micros, ring in waste, ring in discounts
- Employee paperwork: all HR, new hire, and termination paperwork, worker's compensation claims, employee discipline
- Other paperwork: labor projections, sales projections, ordering materials, hourly staff
- Complete schedule as directed by General Manager
Directly supervises employees in the store. Responsibilities include interviewing candidates, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 100% knowledge of specific department standards that affect their position.
- Ability to work in any department that may coincide with their position.
- Ability to learn quickly, teach successfully and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Desire to take on more responsibility.
- Must have valid driver’s license of the state in which employed.
- Must meet insurance company requirements
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Able to successfully pass background investigation, pre-employment personality screening and drug testing.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two (1-2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of Westward Dough Operating Company, LLC/Krispy Kreme.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, and recipes. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Literacy preferred: Word processing, Spreadsheets, Aloha POS, E-mail, etc.
There is a basic knowledge of equipment and repair necessary for this job classification.
Proficiency in the following aspects of the business and ability to work each position:
Driver *subject to MVR audits
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is subject to inside environmental conditions. When doughnuts are being produced, the employee is subject to noise in the production/processing area; there is sufficient noise to cause the employee to shout in order to be heard above the noise. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and heat.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Regular use of hands to finger, firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required. The employee is rarely required to drive a vehicle, including moving head left, right, up, and down.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.